Art & Design
Digital & Analog
I'm a freelancing designer, working in 3D-Graphics, Illustration, Visualisation, Photography, Sounddesign, Writing and Coding with 20+ years of experience.
- I offer high-end rendering and modelling, from stylised to photo-real, for pure visualisation or production and 3D printing.
- Product and graphic design from beauty products to automotive, from sports equipment to events, from software to web.
- Illustration and visualisation from abstract to concrete.
- Photography with a special focus on macro and details.
- Sounddesign, abstract scoring, surround sound installations and environments.
- Scripting and coding in different languages and node-systems.
- Writing of tutorials, documentation as well as stories and poetry.
- Concepts, brainstorms, form- and idea-finding...
- Art-direction and project support.
My core focus lies between the Abstract and the Concrete, the Natural and the Artificial, the Realistic and the Stylised.
At those boundaries, the really interesting stuff happens for me.
In the past I worked for several major ad- and design agencies, many leading car manufacturers, cosmetics, medical and pharma companies, IT-, telecommunications- and software corporations, major banks, engineering and metalworks factories, architects for buildings and exhibition design, movie and animation studios, artists, book publishing houses, hotels and many others.
You will not find a lot of commercial examples on my homepage though, since for many years now it became the norm that one has to sign a NDA when working for larger companies or agencies. I hope I will still be able to give you an impression of my work here.
I’m looking forward to work with you!
To hide/show the menu and text, click on the hamburger-menu button in the upper left or press spacebar.
The left-right arrows allow you to navigate the galleries manually.
The Return-key starts and stops the automatic slide show, also, manual navigation stops it.
Move the mouse over the image to reach areas outside the view.
I highly recommend a large monitor and optionally going fullscreen (F11 in most browsers).